audi a4 b8 2010

I

imran

i am new to this site and also new to my audi only had it around 5 months now and i am interested in putting some mods in it i put a a k&n cold intake filter in and i have a plug and play chip from race chip but i want to get actual more hp comin from my car so i was hoping i someone can guide me on what so of stuff to do such as a bigger turbo etc but remapping is a dificult option for me since i live in the caribbean and there are no dealers doing that here yet, also in the caribbean the 2010 b8 a4 audi comes with a 1.8tfsi rather than the 2.0 so can someone give assitance?

Hello my friend, and welcome to Torque Cars :) The 1.8 TFSi is a good engine, and is probably tuneable to about the same level as the 2.0 engine. If you do make massive changes you will need to alter the ECU code (remap) in some way to make it work properly.

I know that generic 'flat' remapping is not perfect but there are generic remaps which do work fairly well in many cases and extremely well in many others. Especially for well known and widely used engines such as in your car. This can be done over the 'net. It's not perfect but perhaps try this before throwing hundreds of $$$ £££ into physical mechanical changes.

Trinidad & Tobago is off the North-East coast of Venezuela, yes? Hope I am right, my knowledge of world geography is failing as I get older..

Hello and a warm welcome to TorqueCars from me the admin! Really nice to have you along.
Sorry for my slow reply, I've been so busy behind the scenes on here lately I have some major catching up to do.

Keep reading the articles on our site and this forum... you'll pick up loads of good common sense tips.

We run a really fun and interesting car community and many have said we're the friendliest around, always ready to help out where we can.

Enjoy your time with us, post loads and feel free to ask any questions or begin new threads and discussions. We're always interested to hear your comments and views on our existing topics and in the hot polls.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back