Audi A4 Avant 2.0 220 bhp TFSi Quattro 2007 Limited edition S line for sale

We are reluctantly selling my wifes Audi A4 Avant 2.0 TFSi Quattro. Due to a change of circumstances we are doing a lot more miles and need to get a smaller diesel car.

This has been quite economical considering the power and performance, regularly returning 30mpg around town and 37 mpg on a motorway run.

It is the limited edition S Line with 18 inch alloys, Full two tone Volterra leather interior, BOSE speakers, multi function steering wheel and Dual zone climate control.

++ SOLD ++ £8700 priced for a quick sale, car located in Deal, Kent. ++ SOLD ++

2007 - 07 plate.
77,000 miles
Full Audi service history.
3 Registered keepers.
6 Speed manual gearbox.

Recent Cam belt, brake pads, and 4 brand new "Continental Contact 5" tyres fitted by Audi, the MOT runs until January 2014.

The engine is the newer 220BHP BUL code TFSi so it doesn't have the silly cam lobe issue. I've only ever used high quality fuel and regularly add BG44K to keep the engine clean and carbon free.

The car has been fastidiously maintained regardless of cost and looked after by our local Audi Dealership.

It was bought from an Audi dealership in February 2011 and has been well cared for and looked after, the lack of stone chips in the paintwork is evidence of this.

It is in excellent condition throughout, there is no finance on the car. The interior and exterior are exceptionally good. There is a small mark on the rear bumper, the interior is fantastic with no tears or splits in the leather.

Call 00000000000 ++ SOLD ++ (Evenings) for more details or to arrange a viewing.

Full leather interior, Black Edition Grill.

807d1365695309-waynnes-new-car-mediacanqwlku.jpg

audi-a4.jpg

a4-tuning.jpg

Last edited:

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back