ATTENTION!!! This is well worth a look.

BAD63R

Authorised Trader
Car
MG TF135
Hi guys, I came across something rather special whilest looking at a site for my mates car.

Now, as everyone knows, 4 pot AP Brakes and a set of 300mm grooved disks cost a fortune to do e.g. over £1600 from Courtenay and over £1500 from Demon Tweeks etc.

This nearly made me fall off my chair but I must share this info. This is copied from the website:

PRESS RELEASE
VAUXHALL BRAKE CONVERSION

Vauxhall_brake_kit_sm.jpg

Reyland Motorsport have developed this new brake conversion for Vauxhall Nova, Corsa, Tigra and Astra and various other car owners looking for a top quality front brake conversion at a price that wont break the bank.

The calipers are modified 4-pot AP Racing items which bolt straight to the hub carrier, requiring no adapting bracket. The caliper pistons are fully dirt and dust shielded meaning a long life and no need for regular and costly servicing.

The 2-piece grooved discs are 300mm in diameter and have been developed by Reyland to ensure high performance in both road and track day conditions.

The kit comprises two discs, two calipers, brake pads and all bolts/fittings required to carry out the complete conversion.

Price: £675+ V.A.T. (plus P&P)
Call: +44(0)121 458 6010

Here is the link to the website. But the prices they are asking for are amazing. According to the price list you can get BREMBO 6 pots with 355mm disk conversion kist for less that what Courtenay want for the 4 pot 308mm conversion lol

http://reyland.co.uk/index2.asp

Cheers, BAD63R

Well, if anything the AP pads and Callipers will be ok but if any worries just buy the Callipers from them and source your own disks :D But if you think that they use the same company for the Reyland Cosworth's brakes I wouldn't have any bother as the Reyland has got stupid power so the brakes must be up for taking some stick.

Or from looking at the price list, you could get the Brembo 6 pots and disks less than most CHEAP 4 pot setup's.