Astra mk4 1.6 1.6v sxi mods

Welshjesse69

Car
Astra mk4 1.6 16v
HI all,
PLEASE don't laugh too much at my current ride .It's a freebie from my sister as I suffer from recurrent brain tumours and have had my licence revoked twice since 2008 (couldn't drive for 4 years in total)it's my lifeline & earns me £££'S on weekend's,I just need advice/help on cheap(or free) mods as I'm unable to work due to many chronic conditions.It's a 52plate and in ok(ish) condition I tend to ding it quite often and even bought a donor car 8mths ago for bodywork panel's (unfortunately all been used)so any constructive advice is appreciated,I don't want to drop a bigger engine in as I've no idea when my tumour will appear again as I 100% know as soon as I did major work on it BOOM !!! It'll appear & I'd have to get rid (As happened in 2008 & 2014

Hello and a very warm, welcome to TorqueCars from me the admin!

Keep reading the articles on our site and this forum... you'll pick up loads of good common sense tips and don't be afraid to post questions, were all here to share our knowledge and experience.

We run a really fun and interesting car community and many have said we're the friendliest around, always ready to help out where we can.

Enjoy your time with us, post loads and feel free to ask any questions or begin new threads and discussions. We're always interested to hear your comments and views on our existing topics and in the hot polls.

Hello and welcome to this awesome site, one of my favourite sites around, we generally have quite good banter and laughs on here so please stick around and post loads, looking forward to getting to know you better.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back