Are you usually late or do you get there in good time

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
Are you a last minute rusher, or do you plan ahead and get places in very good time?

Have you ever had the leaving 5 minutes late snowballing into a 15 minute delay by the time you get to your destination?

If I leave home at 8:25 I'm where I need to be at 8:40

But if I leave at 8:30 I'm pretty much guaranteed to be delayed until 9:00!​

I can pretty much guarantee this every time I leave home in the morning!

I used to be that guy who was always late.
Then I changed. I dont know what pivotal event caused the change, but now I am always early.

I try to be punctual when I have a meeting,family gathering etc.
Leaving things to the last second almost guarantees that you will catch most if not all the red lights on the way to your destination .V(

I was once told, it's better to be late than DEAD on time! Rush and kill yourself is not better than being a few minutes late in other words.

When I was working as a building contractorI would always phone the person that I was meeting if I was held up for any reason which is IMO simply good manners

I was once told, it's better to be late than DEAD on time! Rush and kill yourself is not better than being a few minutes late in other words.

BUT in Obi's scenario you would be early for a meeting with St Peter or the other guy ;) :lol:

I have a friend who is always late. We even tell him to be at places 20 minutes before everyone else and he still manages to be late. Some people have no concept of punctuality.