Are you a relaxed passenger ?

TCJBOLDIE

Staff member
Car
2011 Honda FN2
When HI is doing the driving I have to keep my lips zipped and remain silent while working the non existent pedals on my side.
She seems to be a late fairly hard braker whereas I will back off the gas and let momentum take me to the red light or slow/stationary traffic and have minimal brake pressure needed to stop.
Don't know if she doesn't read the traffic as well as me or it's a habit that has become the norm.

Depends on who is driving. My sister-in-law scares me. Jerky steering movements and constantly on and off the throttle and wanders all over the lane. And drives too fast. However, she still manages to drive from Milan to Essex and back on a regular basis without hitting anything.

I would relish the opportunity to be a passenger once again. My wife has recently been diagnosed with epilepsy. As such she has surrendered her license to drive. Every seizure means that we have to start again from day zero. The statutory minimum is one year seizure free.

I depends who's driving. Sudden swerving, braking and accelerating and squeezing through gaps put me on edge unless I know it's a very good driver.

A "very good driver" will only do those things in an emergency which will make him/her an average driver.