Archive from the old forum

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
By Anonymous on Tuesday, August 10, 2004 - 10:20 am: Edit

Tip: When you've added a sports exhaust and air filter to your car ,move to the ignition .A great modification for high-rev engines .Original ignitions tend to get too weak in the upper revs because the coil ,ignition leads or spark plugs can't cope with it .A MSD2 or MSD3 coil ,Accel 300+ ignition leads and multi-point spark plugs (by example) will help you out on that subject for sure .Don't forget to correct the ignition timing after upgrading the ignition !!!!! ,a couple of degrees should do this trick .Watch the rev-counter ,don't come to me when you go out of the red zone on the wrong end of the clock :p ................

hummer help

Dear Waynne,

do you remember me? I'm the guy from belgium and you sent me to SVA imports for homologation of the hummer. This all went well and the hummer has UK lisence plates now. thank you for your help. Now I'm having trouble with the insurance but I hope this problem will be solved in a few days.

best regards and thanks again

Medihummer

No worries mate - your PM is enabled as well.

Can you bring it over to our Kent show? It would be fantastic if you could make it - its about an hours drive from Folkestone.

Glad they got you sorted out!

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back