any 1 no how to prevent chavs using u as a target?

dizz

Tuner
Car
hyundai coupe turbo
the local retards around here have a strong hate against me mostly coz my cars faster than all there shitty saxos etc.. but theyve resently got a shitty car and they desided to ram me up the backend trying to push me into a busy roundabout the other day, of corse the police did nothing about it, and was only a tiny crack in my bumper so didnt bother with insurance, was a bit scary as these guys was like 6ft n 3 of em n i was by myself n they all got out laughing, any1 no where ya can get guns that come outa the bonnet like james bonds lol. lucky i didnt have my body kit on tho other wise it would of shattered. so any ideas on how i can stop em? any hitmen out there ? lol, bit worryed there gunner try it again. dont wanna have to buy a new car so they dont no wat im in.

Not sure, I guess you could fight back and play them at their game. Get a re-inforced metal bumper with spikes sticking out and ram them back :D

take your bumpers off and weld sum angle steel in between them and chasis or subframe making sure ur bumpers fit over them if they try it again there bumper will come off worse esecially if theve got cheap bodykit fitted , which they will have.

just be cafefully if you do it to you front one as well you dont hit anything

make a small steel box, weld the 4 sides, and the bottom, then fabricate a hinged lid which is kep closed by a pin which can be pulled out.

now, using the same principle of a handbrake, run some thin cable from the pin, throug the underside of your can and through next to your handbrake so you can pull it easily - this will the pull out the pin securing the box.

temporarily weld the box to behind your read bumper, upside down so the lid is at the bottom. fill the box with anything you think will burst tyres, i have a few 3d shurikens my uncle made, which is like a small ball with huge spikes on. or nails and tacks might work.

shut the lid and make some check, likethe pin wont come out by itself, the check the you can pull the wire with ease which will release the pin and open the box. once that is sorted go about your everyday life and if they come up behind you again speed up to temp them becoming faster (increases the risk of them coming off the road and hitting a tree) and when they are at a suitable distance pull the cable.

hopefully (in theory) at least one tyre will go, and at 50 mph thats enough to spin you.

this thread is in no way premeditation, just merely a way of copying james bond. whether you choose to ruin their car, its up to you :D

Fit a tow bracket. It'll make a total mess of the front of the car that rear-ends you. Punctured radiator, oil coolers etc. will leave it undriveable.

I think the police should bloody well make more effort. Is their crap heap of junk car MOT'd taked and insured?

Further, I think that trying to force you into a roundabout full of moving traffic is attempted murder.

lmao im gunner have to try them there good ideas, and police around here are a load of *#*#*#*# my gf's house got rushed by like 50 chavs n they did nothing we even found a fone of who did it anyway, yeah there car was all legit just litraly was a pile of *#*#*#*# looked liked theyd done it to sum1 before, and there excuse was the sun was in there eyes, and NO1 STOPPED TO BE A WITNESS!! was well pissed about that.

i hate it when no1 helps you out, i tell you what invest 60 odd quid on mini cameras and recording eqipment (just like rear parking video) and if they try again you have concrete evidence of them ramming your car.

plus it can be practical at times

that is a very good idea also it could double up for track days :D . thanks for that im gunner look into that now :D . i do realy like the idea of spiking them tho lol

Correct spelling and punctuation oftens helps, they hate that ;)

The rear camera is a marvellous idea, especially if you can find a cheap camera which records straight onto an SD card. A bit of clever wiring (or not so clever fiddling) to allow you to turn the camera on and off from the front as the camera looks out the back and you can get yourself some hard evidence of the annoying lil tikes.

Tow bars are also very good. I was in a rear collision a couple of weeks ago with a Ford Cougar. My car was pretty much untouched, her car though was not so happy with a busted front grill, bumper, bonnet, radiator and potentially chassis damage. I love my tow bar.

Alternatively, de-cat your exhaust system, run your engine a bit rich and shoot some flames into their radiator. Some people get so bored after the pubs kick them out.

the camera is a waste of time. 1 of the boys a went to school wi sorta annoyed the chavs from another town coz
1 his car was better looking
2 his car was faster
3 he was s**ging one of the guys girlfriend
(thats his reasons a think its mair coz hes an a**e)

he had his car smashed up twice police done nothing. after he got it back from the bodyshop he fitted cameras to the inside to record at night. once again the car was smashed up he had the video of them doing it but guess what the police done nothinh again said it couldnt be used as evidence :?: :?:

why run the engine rich youl only knacker you on engine decat it and fit a flammer kit its more of less just a sparkplug in you tailipe hich will ignigte unburnt fuel

the towbars prob your best bet as if you get caught with sum of the other st uff essp the box you will be done. doesnt matter t the police if the chavs smash into your car but if u had a metal sticking out its classed as unroadorthy. which as we all know if a bigger crime than attemted murder

other option is vigilante style

if you know who they are leave it a while then go round 1 night with a baseball bat / golf club what evers easiest to had and smash the car up good and proper . if the cars been modifed chances are theyve no told the insrance company so will be left withnothing

I've just remembered some really annoying ones;
Remove their wiper blades.
Superglue in the locks.

Not that I condone any of this, but I can imagine it'd be mighty infuriating if it did happen. If you knew their whereabouts of course.

xfirebladex said:
I've just remembered some really annoying ones;
Remove their wiper blades.
Superglue in the locks.

Not that I condone any of this, but I can imagine it'd be mighty infuriating if it did happen. If you knew their whereabouts of course.
as most cars have central locking so the locks will not make much of a differnce until the battery in the remote runs out

stuff sumthing up the exaust
(expanding foam)

if its an old old car sugar in the tank
then keep the petrol cap

another good one is taking the valve cores out o there tyres. they will go down slowly, better yet let them down 1st then remove the cores so when they pump them up they will go flat again

if you can get to it with a basin and a usually 17mm spanner take the bolt out of the engine sump drain the oil and dispose of in an enviromental way

but the worst one you can do

is get a polostyrene cup and fill with brake fuild and leave to sit on the bonnet or roof

what happens is the brake fuild eats though the polostyrence and then gets on the paint work which we all know is a good paint stripper, however the melted polostyrene dries over the top and is hard to take off and supposdly cannot b repainted

oo very good ideas im not ushaly into doing that stuff but the tires and expanding foam would be good :p.
not realy up for smashing up there car tho lol

police are lazy wankers now they do fuk all.

ill try the cam idea first if it dont work ill be getting my hilux monster ive allways wanted :p.

Thanks ppl veryy helpful :)

Keep it legal, mate. Don't try to join 'em if you can't beat 'em.

You've got your position to think about too.

All the ideas are nice ones to dream about.

But you don't want to be smeared over the carriageway by anyone.

I have a similar disposition to that of your own, and I sometimes use the get out of the car and have a f***in* go approach. I've gotten away with it so far (but I am six foot four and built to match).

Still, It's best not to do so. Honestly.

Agreed the last thing you want to do is draw more attention to yourself and start a battle.

Get some video evidence, present this to the police and exert some subtle pressure on them.

You still risk it going to court, your name and address being read out and then the Chavs getting let off with a warning. Theres no real justice.

Just keep your head down and do nothing to draw attention to yourself.

Sadly, Waynne's totally right. Justice can be served in funny ways and it seems that an effort to defend yourself lands you in more bother than the perpetrator.