Torque Cars

Antara 2.2 SE

Discussion in '4x4 Owners club (off roaders)' started by Tricati, 23 July 2012.

1. Tricati

Tricati Wrench Pro

Glenrothes Scotland
    Car:
    Vauxhall Antara 2.2
    Bought a Vauxhall Antara 2.2 SE 4x4 in March, one I would highly rate for doing exactly what it says on the tin, fantastic engine returning 28mpg around town. Still have my 03 Vitara 5 door 2.0 ltr Diesel which has become my "work hack" now.

2. turbonutter69

turbonutter69 TC ModFather Moderator

Alone in the dark.
    Car:
    Insignia SRI.
    I was looking at these the other day.

3. Tricati

Tricati Wrench Pro

Glenrothes Scotland
    Car:
    Vauxhall Antara 2.2
    Look at any recent feedback on the Antara & it gets a reaaly good writeup now that it has the 2.2 Diesel option. The SE model is the one with higher spec, mines was an ex demo with 1900 miles on it & I persuaded the dealer to sell it as the 3 months demo period was just up. The leather interior is very comfy & looks like it can take a bit of punishment if required.

Had a look at the Chevrolet equivelent, which I could have purchased new for a bit less than the Antara, worth trying both if interested.