Another Newbie but not to Jap cars

rvrevo

Car
crv 2.0 vtec
Thought I'd say Hi, I'm from Surrey and have been into tuned Jap cars for years.
At present I have a pair of Mitsubishi RVR's with Evo running gear, one has a forged engine and makes 380/400 the other one has a std engine and makes 350.
The reason for joining this forum is my son has a CRV Vtec and wants to tune it, so this seemed the place to learn a bit about Honda Vtec's.

Hi and welcome to the TC forums from me.
I moved from Euro cars to JDM cars 4 years ago and not looked back. Loved my Skyline GTR. Might venture into the EVO/STi market one day also |B

Hello and a warm welcome to TorqueCars from me the admin! Really nice to have you along.

Sorry for my late reply, had quite a lot on recently and not been able to post as much on here as I would like.

Keep reading the articles on our site and this forum... you'll pick up loads of good common sense tips.

We run a really fun and interesting car community and many have said we're the friendliest around, always ready to help out where we can.

Enjoy your time with us, post loads and feel free to ask any questions or begin new threads and discussions. We're always interested to hear your comments and views on our existing topics and in the hot polls.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back