Another Hello :)

Tashini

Wrench Pro
Car
Honda Prelude
Hey Guys :)

My name is Tasha and I have my first prelude...and I'm in love!

She is a '92 2.2 dohc vtec, I have been into cars all my life, although I used to drive BMW's, golf gti's ect. I'm a convert!

Only subtle mods on her, drilled and grooved brake discs, 17" wolf racing alloys (which I already want to change, came with the car and personally I think they make her look like a 'sit at in a random car park with all the other wannabe racers in their 1.0l corsas' kind of car. This is definitely not the case!)
More to follow when I have the spare cash!

Speak soon guys :)

Last edited:
Hello and welcome, I'm sure you'll love the site. It sounds like you are a die hard car nut which really helps.

That might be a slight understatement. I am in the salvage industry...which is strange for a girl apparently.

I might be a girl, but I can drive/drift/rally better than most of the men in my town.

My other half who owns the business with me has lovingly nick-named me 'geezer-bird'.

Not sure if I should be offended or flattered :D

Greetings Tasha and Welcome to our TorqueCars Forum my Friend!
Good to have you along with us :)

tcsmileysign.gif

Nice one! The generation 4 is one of my all time favorite cars:amuse:

Now take the cat off & get a 4 to 2 branch exhaust manifold! makes the 'VTEC Kick' more violent:cool:

By the way, has it got the 4 wheel steer?

Nah, it's the 2WS version.

The cat will be coming off when I have the money and will take your advice on the exhaust manifold. Anything for a little extra kick :)

The color is the one thing I really want to change! Haha! Not that I've decided what color to go. Far too many ideas :D I won't be changing it till I know for definite that I will stick to it