Annoying passengers.

Don't touch my radio. And stop screaming at everything that comes towards us... hang on, no, it's me who does that. Erm...

Sharp intakes of breath, or going "Oh my God" and when I say "WHAT?!!??!!!!!" the answer comes "I've forgot to wash something" or something else that's completely unrelated to my driving and frightens the life out of me because I think maybe she's seen an out of control petrol tanker on a collision course with us that i've somehow missed.

Hate anyone touching my sounds,eating and smoking,i dont eat and smoke in my car so dont expect anyone else to either.Hate passengers telling me to slow down or speed up also the same as blacklineninja,my hubby always scares the sh**t out of me.

i hate it when passengers treat my car worse than their own, i think if everyone treated each others cars the way they expect their own car to be treated by someone else it would solve a lot of problems in the car, and i hate back seat driving and the writing on the steemed up windows :evil:

Back seat drivers are pests. I especially hate it if I have my Dad in the passenger seat. He leaps for the grab handle if you take even the merest change in course at more than 5mph. Bends that you could negotiate in the wet at 100mph are treated like downhill hairpins

when people eat and leave empty packets or food in my car, in the end i'll just get in their car and s**t in it, that might just get my point across.

also mothers. can't drive with mum in the car. ADAM YOU ARE SPEEDING SLOW DOWN OR I'LL TAKE THE CAR OFF YOU AND YOU'LL NEVER DRIVE THE CAR AGAIN!!! funny thing is im never speeding, im just expected to drive at 20 mph all my life.

Just block her view of the speedo. Bit of duck tape .....

....Over her eyes ought to do the trick! :lol: