Alloys

Rudders666

Torque Master
Car
Ford Focus ST300+
Hi all.

Does anyone know a really good site or shop or whatever to really nice alloys for decent prices? I really fancy some deepdish 17/18's on my 3 series i think they'd look gorgeous.

Cheers Guys,

Pete 8)

Pixel said:
www.alloywheels.com is where im getting mine from, 16" black alloys for £450, which included wheels.

Apart from that, eBay would be the best place to look.

You['d hope it would incluse the wheels really, lol. I know you meant tyres mate. That's expensive for 16's!

Thats just life, alloys are popular and they cost a lot and you want 18", unless you want but-ugly ones, your going to be paying a lor.

SexyBeast69 said:
not really solving my problem there

I know but I dont think there is a solution out there that youll like.

Alloy wheels are expensive, especially nice ones and especially those that are 18".

I'll have a little look for you... Answer these questions:

1)
Colour? (silver or black)
2) Size? (18" yeah?)
3) style? (multispoke)
4) Budget? (with or without tyres?)
5) To fit what car? (make/model/trim)

I know but I dont think there is a solution out there that youll like.

Alloy wheels are expensive, especially nice ones and especially those that are 18".

I'll have a little look for you... Answer these questions:

1)
Colour? (silver or black)
2) Size? (18" yeah?)
3) style? (multispoke)
4) Budget? (with or without tyres?)
5) To fit what car? (make/model/trim)

1) Either colour
2) Prefer 18"
3) Prefer 5 spoke but any as long as they look good
4) As little as i can get away with (don't mind 2nd hand)
5) BMW 318i 5-stud

Spoke to the lads at spoox and they are braking a 750 with multi spoke alloys on it. Not to sure on the size they are and how much they are asking but i no that they wont it out the way as its taking up alot of space. If you give them a call on 0116 275 1414 they will always be happy to help out.

Simon :D

smeg said:
Spoke to the lads at spoox and they are braking a 750 with multi spoke alloys on it. Not to sure on the size they are and how much they are asking but i no that they wont it out the way as its taking up alot of space. If you give them a call on 0116 275 1414 they will always be happy to help out.

Excellent, Cheers Si. Where are they based? Is that a Nottingham number? I'll give them a call later, thanks again. Pete 8)

smeg said:
hi,
there based in leicester

simon

Yeah i figured, i'm very tempted to buy them, in fact i would if i had the cash but i'm broke at the moment and i don't know whether they'll hold them or not

how long do you think it would be till you have the cash.

I dont think they will sell that soon but can have a word for you see if they will hold them,

smeg said:
how long do you think it would be till you have the cash.

I dont think they will sell that soon but can have a word for you see if they will hold them,

Cheers Simon, you're too kind. I should think it'll be a couple of weeks, just trying to sort out a loan to cover other things as well as the wheel so as soon as i get hold of one i'll be there. 8)

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back