All the things wrong with your car

jc denton

Track Warrior
Car
MR2
OK, now that a few people have reviewed their own cars, here's a new idea: Write a list of all the thing that are wrong with your car. I don't mean faults, just things that could have been better or that things that annoy you about it.

MK2 MR2: Only takes 2 passangers. & one of them has to ride in the boot - which is tiny.

Not sure if this goes for all MR2's but when you flash the lights & you already have the sidelights or fogs on, you have to turn them all off & on again to make the headlights retract:mad::mad:

I've tinted my indicators BLAAACK & now they are barely visible:blink:

When you stick the key in the ignition it bongs.

When you turn the ignition on it bongs.

When you open a door it bongs.

The radio arial auto extends & there is no button to retract it & it thussly gets bent under acceleration. Ended up taking it off, now there is no radio reception.

Otherwise I'm loving it very much, its the best handling car of all time, anywhere in world or the universe!

There are few creaks and squeaks from the interior
The drivers front wing is scratched and bent
It only revs up to 4.5k rpm
It isn't remapped
It doesn't have 5million bhp
(that's the ford anyway, Dont even get me started on the Astra)

The Handling of the punto, Didn't take much to cause oversteer! Nearly crashed because of oversteer at 20 mph on a roundabout!

Also Stuff Like The Gearbox was slightly on the heavy sized needed a good clunk to knock it in and also was not that great on MPG only got average 35 mpg

To my eyes there are a lot of things wrong with my car, slowly but surely though I am working my way around the old girl modifying everything that isn't quite right!

i need track rod ends/ball joints both sides, a wheel alignment/bushes cause of inner wear of the rear tyres, new wing mirror glass both sides cause i broke them removing them in preporation for spraying the wing mirrors:-(
Apart from these little niggles the car the car is spot on!