Aggressive Cams?

Aikmanson

Torque Junkie
Car
1995 Saab 900 2.0T
Does anybody know where I can get Aggressive Cams and maybe valves for my 2.3L Saab? I have literally searched for days online with no avail. I actually cant find any cams for a turbo or non turbo 900.

Also I was wondering where I can get an ecu chip for my car as well. My engine is the 2.3L NA. I have found some for 2.0L T, but none for the NA counterpart.

So if anyone can help me find a place where i can get cams/valves and an ecu for my engine, I would be very appreciative. Thanks for all who help!

That site is weird, maybe its under construction or something? cause it has no direct parts for order or anything. Also im on the other side of the pond ha.

But thank you nonetheless. Keep the advice coming thanks!

Dont bother with a fan like that mate waste of time.

1 psi giving up to 30bhp - so how come i have to lift mine by around 7 psi to get 30 bhp.

what else is worring if you read through all that it says t draws 60amps so why the hell are they suppling it with what looks like in the main standard 17amp cable. the thicker blue cable might be 30 amp however nut i still wouldnt want to what 60 through it without watching it melt.

also think what would happen if one of them blades snap off ? there only plastic after all

I actually found a 2.0L T engine from a 1999 9-3!!!

Guy wants 1000 for it, transmission gearbox ecu and all, the whole car will be mine. Front end damage, engine runs perfectly but car cant be driven. I will see if i can talk him down to around 700-800 !!

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back