After Advice

Kahoona

Car
audi a4 2.6 v6
Hi there
new to torque cars and wondered if anyone can help. My wife has set her heart on a Mitsubishi Shogun Pinin and has dreams of modifying it. I have searched for bodykits for this vehical but can find nothing. Does anybody know of any parts that will fit this model Front,rear bumpers skirts,wider arch panels and a wing to give it the fatboy look of the vitara? It would be the 5door version of the pinin. Are there kits for other cars that would fit but are just not advertised as being for this model. Has anyone out there modified one of these before and can offer advice.

Thanks for any help in advance.

there are no kits that i am aware of.

you will have to take some measurements and wander round a show and see what will fit, or go the make it all yourself route.

sorry

Where are you from? I think your best option is to find a local bodyshop and see if they can make some wide arches and a custom kit for you. You will need pretty wide wheels or silly wide spacers to fill wide arches.

I've tried a few Jap import sites and still can't see any bodykits or styling parts for this model.

A warm welcome to TorqueCars, good to have you with us.

you can get wheel spacers from rally design.

i think its time to break out the expanding foam and cardboad and make some. lol

hi and welcome to TC,

i havent seen anything for the pinin in the way of modiyying it, seems to be more stuff for the shogun sport available :)

Thanks for Replying guys. Does anybody know of a good customising bodyshop in the Cambridgeshire area I could contact get an idea of costs for a custom body kit for a pinin. I think off the shelf is gonna be a dead end. Its a shame cause I happy with the mechanical side of cars but not got much of a clue when comes to body work.