Adding some kick!!!

ReppnBBW

Car
Astra MK3 1.4i
I own a standard MK3 Astra 1.4i 5dr, with a boring grey LS spec interior & wanted to know what '5dr' Astra's had the best 'BLACK' interiors & also can the 'GSi 3 spoke steering wheel' fit without any modifacation???
:confused:

I own a standard MK3 Astra 1.4i 5dr, with a boring grey LS spec interior & wanted to know what '5dr' Astra's had the best 'BLACK' interiors & also can the 'GSi 3 spoke steering wheel' fit without any modifacation???
:confused:
the 5dr cesaro has a black interior but came with electric windows does your ls have electric windows?? and yes the gsi steering wheel will fit with no mods;)

Will try to source one out & have a look, but mine does not have electric windows, but adding the loom & motors isnt exactly rocket science & I wanted all the best features from the MK3 era included, so thanks for the info!!! :D

Will try to source one out & have a look, but mine does not have electric windows, but adding the loom & motors isnt exactly rocket science & I wanted all the best features from the MK3 era included, so thanks for the info!!! :D
no worries mate im a big fan of the mk3!!
i still to this day miss my gsi it was a fun and understated car!!!

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back