A4 2006 1.8T 163bhp

solid red, high gloss trim, 16 inch alloys, reverse parking sensors, 37000km, full service history, one owner, multitronic gearbox, driver passenger and side airbags, Audi Concert radio, excellent cond, independent alarm system, well looked after car. £21500

Hi waynne, no its no inported, i bought it here in irelannd at a main dealers in co. waterford, i am based in south tipperary.

lol, now dont get me wrong, i LOVE the R8's.

but i would rather have an A4 quattro for a daily hack, as its more usable.

R8's more of a track toy imo

why dont you convert it to 4WD, as, very basically, you need a crank shaft, drive shaft and poss a couple of things an all you gotta do is put them in, the A4 has a trans tunnel to the back on all models.
(what im trying to get my dad to do after he sells his 08 vectra:p)

hi waynne, i've read great things about the A4 2.0L TDI, like on normal roads and legal speeds there as quick as petrol, also i've never driving a diesel before and the extra mpg's are appealing, boring i know, but as the say variety is the spice of life, the new A4comes with a slightly wider tyre i think 225/55 which is nice as well, oh to be rich and not have to choose, but then i'd need a bigger garage, be talking to you, vincent.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back