Torque Cars

8 series owners say hello

Discussion in '8 series' started by obi_waynne, 15 February 2010.

1. obi_waynne

obi_waynne Administrator Staff Member Moderator

Deal, Kent UK
    Car:
    A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
    If you have an 8 Series BMW then drop a hello in here and tell us what you've done or plan to do to your car.

2. chowny1

chowny1 Wrench Pro

south yorkshire sheffield
    Car:
    BMW 840i V8
    Hi There, Just bought myself an 840i BMW, always liked the look of these cars as they were way ahead of there time. Its a 1995 4. ltr V8 model and has done 118000 miles but still runs like a dream. has full service history and is in mint condition.
    However i still have my Audi 3ltr V6 Quattro as its just to good to part with !!!
    Any more 8 series owners out there.

3. T9 man

T9 man TC Pro Founder Moderator

London, UK
    Car:
    Saab 9-3SS T9
    A good choice of car you have there buddy, I love the 8 series :)

4. pgarner

pgarner TC ModFather Moderator

Lockerbie, SW Scotland
    Car:
    Octy smoke machine
    only seen a handful f the 8 series
    welcome to the site

5. chowny1

chowny1 Wrench Pro

Car:
    BMW 840i V8
    No not many around in my area, Only had it 6week,s but not seen another one!!. Drove it back from London and again none on the road. However it certanly gets the attention. and drives like a dream.

6. chowny1

chowny1 Wrench Pro

Car:
    BMW 840i V8
    anyone out there with an 8 series BMW 4ltr V8, I was wanting to know if re-mapping on the rolling road would give me good results. heard you can gain an extra 20 BHP plus extra torque.