£70,000 Hyundai launched

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
This is the long-wheelbase Hyundai Equus saloon, which will cost £70,000 when it goes on sale in South Korea.

Read more...
Feel free to comment on this news item and tell us what you think.

i heard about the genesis it'll have 310 HP.
but i haven't kept the old beautiful looks of the coupe, it looks ugly, i wished they could put that engine in the old coupe.

Oh I have no doubt... I've already started work on my underground tunnel network and am currently searching for a baby midget to train up to throw deadly sharpened boomerangs!

well im not telling you all what my defense plans are because then you will all know ............. kinda defeating the object lol

so mine are top secret lmao ;)

Who in their right mind would pay 70k for a hyundai? Im from the States and I would never consider paying 70k american dollars for a hyundai. What a joke.

i think that car could compete with mercedes, and if i had to choose between that or a benz i would pick the hyundai. im not sure how much 70,000 whatever they use costs in us dollars though

i think that car could compete with mercedes, and if i had to choose between that or a benz i would pick the hyundai. im not sure how much 70,000 whatever they use costs in us dollars though

man, have you got the new genesis, the one that has a v6 with 310 HP? i mean the same model? tell us about it if yea.

Hyundai competing with mercedes....? I'd love to hear the logic behind this. The only thing they share is a pricetag, and the benz is lower than 70,000 euro (or lb?).

i just meant the stlying of the cars could be good competition because this hyundai looks like a high luxury car. and in response to charger69, i have the 2.0 turbo model not the bigger engine one but i love the 2.0 it's alot easier to mod

i just meant the stlying of the cars could be good competition because this hyundai looks like a high luxury car. and in response to charger69, i have the 2.0 turbo model not the bigger engine one but i love the 2.0 it's alot easier to mod

agree.
what's the weight of the car, the weight is always a matter of engine size, like if you put a 2.0 to an pontaic gto it wont be able to move it from the place.
i have a sympathy for hyundai, i guess it's the only korean car that can compete in the tuning scene against the japs, while kia ain't that far, and daewoo is doing something last time under the name of chevy.

The car weighs 3,380 pounds. I like seeing that Hyundai is finally stepping up their game in the auto industry. ive read that the genesis coupe uses the same engine as the evo10, except the evo obviously puts out more power

The car weighs 3,380 pounds. I like seeing that Hyundai is finally stepping up their game in the auto industry. ive read that the genesis coupe uses the same engine as the evo10, except the evo obviously puts out more power

nah, the genesis coupe has 310 hp with v6.
the evo has 290 hp.
hyundai has 20 more on a v6.