3 dr GV Big plans for the future

esco4more

Car
08 Grand Vitara 1.6
does anyone own a 3 dr i would love to share some views also if there is any parts or anything available for this engine i will be greatfull to know

Well it doesn't matter how much i spend really as long as what i buy is all the right things making the right matches, mixtures etc... i'm in a team here called "Precision engineering" and its all about speed. Basically I wanna turn my "SUV" 2008 Grand Vitara 2 door VVT 1.6 into a mean street machine
its already one of the hottest looking here since i lowered it installed a sick double exhaust system which I think still need more work done in terms of headers and a proper cat system ..and also I installed a performance intake which i wanna upgrade to a cold intake ... But the parts are hard to find and I may have to fab unless ofcourse you guys can tell me what engine mine is similar to or alike and where I can get Any performance part for it at all?. or would it be all fab?...

Hi Esco4more,
There is a great company in America that has some great gear for the Suzuki GV. They are called AutopartsWarehouse, if you can get them to ship out of the states, you've got it made.
Good Luck

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back