206 HDI TUNNING !

P

proteus

HI..IS THERE MUCH THAT CAN BE DONE TO A HDI 2L DIESEL.AT THE MOMENT ITS ABOUT 90BHP,CAN I ADD A BIGGER TURBO OR TURN THE TURBO UP,CAN I CHIP THE ENGINE CHEAPLY,WOULD I NEED TO FIT AN INTERCOOLER.PROTEUS 8)

Hi Dude - welcome aboard. What mods have you done already?

All these questions. All cars can be chipped even if its only a piggyback device. There are chip replacements for most Diesels Giwasa offer one for your car to take it upto 115hp. An Intercooler will help take the intake temperature down and the intake air will therefore be denser and have more oxygen to burn and this will make the standard car a little more efficient.

The downside will be a loss of reliability. Adding Nos will give a big increase on your already torquey engine.

just bought a 206 hdi 2.0 and feel I've made a big mistake I've got no acceleration but got £1000 budget to get it all tuned can anyone help plz.

Hey jgc. welcome to torquecars

your only real option is getting a good remap, Have a look at celtic tuning.

Standard - 90 Bhp and 155 ftlb
Remapped - 129Bhp and 199 ftlb

think Celtic charge £375 for most of theyre maps.

Decent exhaust will help the gases get out quicker as theres normally a lot of back pressure with a diesel.

can someone tell me where I can get a performance exhaust for a diesel hdi 2.0 I've looked everywhere thx jgc

Not heard of a performance exhaust for the 206 HDI Diesel but i'm sure there is one out there. Have you tried pugperformance?

found a magnex exhaust but its for a 306 2.0 hdi would it fit on a 206?

Last edited:

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back