2016 Historic Leyburn Sprints

TCJBOLDIE

Staff member
Car
2011 Honda FN2
Have just been accepted for the 7th time for the "special interest 3000-4000cc class"
The event is run over 2 days in August and is the premier event of the year for me and will set off on Friday the 19th and set up my camp in the pits and be scruiteneered and then catching up and chatting to my fellow competitors.
I have woken up to -5 deg mornings and the car covered with app 6mm thick ice at least twice and hopefully not again this year.

Have a look at the gallery for the wide and diverse range of cars entered

http://www.leyburnmotorsprints.com.au/gallery/136-gallery-2015-part-1.html

Well I for one wish you the very best of luck with the event Rad, to come away with some sort of silverware would be a marvellous achievement, I hope it happens |B

Thanks Os \B but little chance of getting any "silverware" and will be more than pleased to bring the car home undamaged and finishing in the front 1/2 of the app 200 car field:)

PS sadly " the older I get the faster I was" .V( :lol:

Entry list just out has me #102 in a 214 car field so the track should be well swept and warm by the time the starter drops the flag :)

Have changed the front pads and bedded them in,wheels to the set with sticky NT01'S,checked all fluids,tyre pressures,wheel nuts all tightened with tension wrench,obtained 3rd party insurance cover extension required for registered cars and have driven it a couple of timed to ensure all is ok so looking forward to the event next weekend just hope the weather God will be kind and it's not too cold in the mornings.