1998 R34 GTT Manual, Heavily modified

It's with a heavy heart I have decided to sell the skyline. I have owned her for over 10 years now and was virtually standard when I first bought the car. This car has been like part of the family but it’s time to move on

£10,000s spent on her over the years with over 9K spent on a full engine rebuild a few years back and has only covered 2K miles since that build. The engine was built by SPA All the mapping was done by Abbey Motorsport and she managed 425BHP and 398lbs Torque at the wheels so approx 470 at the fly. Since then I haven't had a single issue with the engine and a lot of the money spent on the engine was cleaning her up so it is a very solid build. Below is a bit of a specification list but I am sure I have forgotten a few things but hopefully I included the important bits…

I also still have the majority of the standard parts including all the bumpers, Boot, Bonnet and the complete standard interior that can go with the car if the buyer is interested. I have all the paperwork and receipts for the entire time that have owned the car showing the amount of money I have spent. At my last count I have spent in the region of 60K on this car in 10 years!

I am looking for offers in the region of 12K and thanks for taking the time to review my post!
C:\Users\jbolden\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image001.gif

Exterior
Full Veilside C1 Body kit
Nismo Carbon Fibre Bonnet
Nismo Clear indicators
18” Rota Wheels GTR RotaDrift Black
Full Respray in a custom Yellow paint
Seibon Carbon Fibre Boot
LED Rear Lights

Interior
Cobra Sidewinder seats
4 point racing harnesses
OMP Steering wheel
Snap off steering wheel kit
Rear seats stripped out

Engine & Suspension
HKS Exhaust
Greedy Alloy Radiator
BC Racing BR Coilovers
Apex rear subframe locking kit
HKS SQV
Apex front mount intercooler
HKS air filter
Splitfire Coilpacks
Exeedy paddle clutch
HKS Exhaust
Decat
Garret 3076R Turbo
550CC Injectors
Link ECU
Mocal 19 Row oil cooler
Welbro fuel pump
TOMEI Camshafts Procam
Complete Air-con removed to save weight
Driftworks Front Tension Rods
Complete engine rebuild

Full Brembo calipers and discs

Yellow Stuff pads

Attachments

• Sky2.jpg
    Sky2.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 307
  • Sky1.jpg
    Sky1.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 430
  • Skyline2.jpg
    Skyline2.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 421

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back