1991 gto tt

Curd

Tuner
Car
91 Mitsubishi GTOTT
Hi, I'm a new member and have recently purchased my first GTO! I've waited a long time to purchase one of these cars and now I own one I could do with a lot of advice :p. It has a tiny crunch in the gearbox when changing up from 2nd but I mean small, barely noticeable.

But when I've had a good look at the insides...I've found that all the electrical wiring is a complete bodged job

Im an electrician so that didn't worry me too much but the gto has a lot of electrics. I was thinking of removing the cruise control, active aero and exhaust adaptor as they all seem fairly pointless to me. Most garages won't work on a gto when I've asked as I dont have much mechanical knowledge. I've seem sumiyaka and Europe online and I've considered taking it to them once the electrics are fixed, I'd like the car to run at 350+bhp. But what sort of money will I be looking at?

Greetings and Welcome to our TorqueCars Forum my Friend!
Good to have you along with us :)

Sounds like this will prove to be quite a project for you. Hopefully somebody will be along in a short while who can help you with some prices and suggestions for your GTO.

Good luck ;)