1990 Vw Corrdao engine repair

Y

YusufAllah

What's up everyone any one who knows or would like to learn with me as I am trying to prepare my self to do a gasket repair work on my 1.8 supercharged engine. I have very little experience working on cars but it's
my car and I want to fix it myself. Any tips or advice is very much wanted and welcomed . I'm here on the lovely island of Puerto Rico peace.

May I as the site admin wish you a very warm welcome to TorqueCars. It is really nice to meet you and I hope you'll be spending time with us over the months to come.

You'll find us one of the friendliest and most helpful car tuning forums around.

Do feel free to chip in on our other topics and discussions, we are all here to share our passion for cars. Being friendly and helpful is a forum rule here and I'm sure you'll fit in just fine.

Make sure you tighten up the head bolts in the right order and to the correct torque setting. You'll also need to get the head skimmed so you have a nice tight fit. Cutting corners when replacing a head will cost you dearly, they cope with a lot of pressure and stress.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back