29 June TopGear thread.

Just finished downloading it - i've been looking forward to this one. Lets see how the new Evo stacks up against the Impreza.

I would like to see a few modified cars on the show once in a while. In all the years I've been watching I only remember seeing 3! A C2, 306 and a car that had been modded to look like a Ferarri. It would be interesting to see what lap times some modded cars produce.

i just love how the Evos dirft when in cornering.Its awesome :D Impreza's handling wasn't that good compare to the Evos

does anyone know what jeremy shows on the screens in the studio when he says "I found this on the internet" and then the audience gasps? He's done it now in the first two episodes of the new series.

I would like to see a few modified cars on the show once in a while. In all the years I've been watching I only remember seeing 3! A C2, 306 and a car that had been modded to look like a Ferrari. It would be interesting to see what lap times some modded cars produce.

the Ferrari was a MR2 i i remember and did they modify the C2 ? i remember them taking it to a cruise and asking what they would do to it after the saxo craze.

you missed the evo 7 that they used to tow a caravan. only reason i remembered this one is coz it was on dave before :embarrest:

Can someone please tell me what the point of the stuntman is. Last two shows have been pointless. The skier's racing the RS6, they flew down most of it a ski'ed the last 100meters or so. wth??? Who were those two "Stars", thought they were members of the audience given the chance of a lifetime to do a few laps??????? I dunno about you, but i think this series has started rather limp. Getting bored of the usual Clarkson humour too. I love Top Gear, but so far this time round ????????????

I know what you mean K16eof, they tend to leave the best to last (I HOPE!).

I believe that Sabine has challenged top gear - that will please HDi. UK vs Germany - don't mention the war - I bet May does :lol:!

The problem is that they are running out of ideas and the features like the space ship make all the others seem ordinary and normal.

They are also doing a feature on old Alfa Romeos which should be interesting. I think I saw a spyder in the writeup.