Which of your sold cars do you miss the most

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
Of all the cars you've owned and sold which one do you miss the most?

I miss my A4 LeMans Quattro, it was a beast of a car, the running costs were slaying me though.

1979 mk1 Golf GTI. But the engine exploded forcing it to be scrapped not sold :(
It wasn't powerful, by current standards, but my word it had character!

Last edited:
1983 mk2 Honda Prelude EX 1st model they did with the pop up headlights. My second car I bought when I was 19 and a massive step up from my 1st car, a Morris Marina. 1.8 twin carb with only 107HP but it was very light at only around 900kg. Had a very rare body kit (so I've been told) and had a lot of fun in that car.

Andy you were lucky to survive the Marina as they were a dangerous thing that IIRC the front suspension from a Morris 1000.

Last edited:
@TCJBOLDIE I think the suspension was least of the problems :rofl: Still it got me to college and back each day the year I had it. I saw the Prelude arrive on the garage forecourt that was opposite a shop I was working in. It arrived Monday morning and I was driving it home Friday night :cool:

Ooooh, too many to consider.
Too many loves lost. As it were.
Had loads of fun in a 2.0 S Capri (only my second car of over a hundred) - made by a Capri enthusiast to be exact Bodie/Doyl replica. Think the B/D car was a 3.0ltr. Either way it was an entertaining car.