Thank you for your support

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
I just want to thank everyone for their support. It's been quite a tough year for many of us but thanks to your support this forum is still going.

A very special thanks to @T9 man @turbonutter69 @old-git @TCJBOLDIE who have really been exceptional supporters over the last year!

There is not enough room to thank all of our other regular posters and members but this is very much a team effort, and although this site takes much of my time and money I still view it as something worthwhile and will keep it running as long as I can.

Thank you also for your donations and support - http://www.torquecars.com/donations.php

Obi I am quite chuffed and somewhat taken aback at being included in your list that includes Os and Steve and TN.:)

Of course it wouldn't have happened without all the hard work behind the scenes from you and your dedicated team of helpers to run this very friendly and informative site and may it go from strength to strength in 2019 |B|B|B

Last edited:
This is one of my favourite sites out there. I wish I could spend more time in here but it's not always possible.

It's a pleasure to read up about peoples projects and share tips with some of our new members.