Hello all

Judderman1969

Car
Audi a4 2l tfsi
Hi all im Gary ,
Ive currently bought a 2012 Audi A4 2.0L tfsi black edition.
I've joined Torquecars because i feel its a great way of finding out more about my car and chatting and possibly meeting new people who also share my love for Audi.
I've always been an avid petrolhead and enjoyed tinkering and maintaining my cars, ive owned loads of cars which i could list of which i loved maintaining and later modifying from mini and capris upto crazy pugs and toyotas .
I have a good knowledge of mechanics and have stripped and rebuilt a few modded engines all of which i can say all started and run.
This isnt my 1st Audi ive owned ,my 1st was a 2006 A4 3.0L Diesel quattro s/line it was an amazing car and a guess made me smitten with Audi.
This is the first forum ive ever joined so im pretty intrigued to say the least.
My primary concern is to find a manual on the car as like the 3.0L diesel ,haynes dont make one ,but id also love to find out any good mods or suggestions to try on my car if anyone would care to share .
I am new to this forum and still learning how to use it properly so please have patience lol .
Thankyou

Hello and a very warm, welcome to TorqueCars from me the admin, sorry for my slow reply.

Nice to have you along, I hope you're enjoying the site. Please start up a project thread and share your experiences with all our other members and I wish you all the best in your project.

Keep reading the articles on our site and this forum... you'll pick up loads of good common sense tips and don't be afraid to post questions, were all here to share our knowledge and experience.

We run a really fun and interesting car community and many have said we're the friendliest around, always ready to help out where we can.

Enjoy your time with us, post loads and feel free to ask any questions or begin new threads and discussions. We're always interested to hear your comments and views on our existing topics and in the hot polls.

Mods wise, a remap is probably one of the most cost effective mods. Or try a piggy back tuning box, I've got one from TDI tuning on my 1.4TFSi petrol and it works really well.

Next up are turbo upgrades and fast road cams if you are after serious power gains.

Run some cleaner through the engine periodically like BG cleaner - it helps keep the carbon build up at bay.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back