Waynnes been up to stuff!

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
Hi chaps, sorry for my absence of late, unfortunately life has continued to conspire against me.

I've been busy though, primarily trying to raise some funding for this site and picking up some new advertisers to help with our running costs. One day we will be profitable I'm sure but for now I'll keep propping up my passion and site i've poured so much time into. Thanks for your support/posts and donations by the way.

Yesterday I had the chaps from TDI tuning come down to let me try out a tuning box for my new car the 1.4 TSI Audi A3!! It was really easy to fit, the hardest thing was trying to work out how to remove the airbox on a car that has probably never had the air filter changed from new yet!

They did a full video of our experience and review and I hope to be posting up the results soon.

It worked really well. I do love it when you just plug something in and get a noticeable transformation of power and torque. I don't think the traction control has worked so hard before.

I'm still working on site upgrades and layout changes but these are taking longer than I thought. We're so far about 80 hours in and I think I'm only about half way so I might have to do a pre-launch.

Watch this space then! Waynne in a video, this I must see! Did you get your hair done especially?