2010 Ford Focus 2.0TDCi power gain mods.

Et13nne

Car
Ford focus 2.0tdci
Hi all. I have a 2010 Ford Focus 2.0TDCi(mk 2.5) and was wondering if anyone can help me in the right direction or just advise me. I want to do ECU remap but not sure what else to do with it. I want to increase the vehicle's bhp from 135 to about 189bhp if possible. I don'twant it to use more diesel so I won't be doing anything to the fuel injection system.

If anyone can advise me. It will be much appreciated.

I want to increase the vehicle's bhp from 135 to about 189bhp if possible. I don'twant it to use more diesel...
More power = more fuel. It's going to be hard to increase your output by 40% without using more fuel.

A remap will help smooth out your power curve and increase turbo boost pressure. This will help you achieve more power sooner. But you probably won't see 40% with just a remap. (Please bear in mind I drive a petrol, I am not 100% sure this same message applies to diesel.)

No problem. Every piece of advise helps. Do you maybe know what will the power gain be by replacing the intercooler, and by doing downpipe with straight pipe?