Service light reset

auds2

Torque Junkie
Car
AUDI A3 8v 1.6 TDI
Hi guys,

Is there any way to reset the service light on a SAAB 9-3 57 plate without using diagnostics equipment.

Over to you T9 :)|B

When you say the service light buddy, do you mean the actual "Service Due" warning on the dashboard or is it the "oil quality" service warning?

OK, just got off the What's App to my tech guru, you WILL need a Tech II diagnostic gadget to reset this I'm afraid. On the older Saab cars there was a procedure you could employ that by pressing and holding down a few buttons you could initiate a reset. Try a Google search for some Saab independents near you, some will want an hours fee to do the job, some will settle for beer tokens and your future custom.

Service Due light. Ive done the full service and filters etc for a friend. I just wanted to get a flyer to be honest as ive loaned out my Snap-on diagnostics kit to a mate but hes gone on holiday and not returned it before he left:mad::mad: just wondered if there was a few buttons you could press as you say T9 as i do know a lot of cars have that facility.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back