sl63 to add force induction or not

A little more information the van is a Vito body old shape with 2012 sprinter chassis 4x4 has a sprinter 6 speed gearbox and was going to use the 3ltr diesel v6 however I got offered the 6ltr v8 AMG 1999 engine with rolling road print out at 510bhp ( in a sl35 amg car) my after I sort out what I am doing to the engine was thinking of some sort of active suspension just looking for ideas pros and cons

I am intrigued as to how or why a dyno has come to be called a "rolling road" over there when they are generally called a "dyno" elsewhere ?-/

A rolling road dynamometer as opposed to a hub mounted dynamometer or an engine dynamometer, three different methods and kit :)

I understand that but over here they are called dynos with the only clarification needed is for engine dynos.
Have never heard the term "rolling road " used here but was aware you Poms used the term:lol:

A little more information the van is a Vito body old shape with 2012 sprinter chassis 4x4 has a sprinter 6 speed gearbox and was going to use the 3ltr diesel v6 however I got offered the 6ltr v8 AMG 1999 engine with rolling road print out at 510bhp ( in a sl35 amg car) my after I sort out what I am doing to the engine was thinking of some sort of active suspension just looking for ideas pros and cons

Awesome! Makes me think of Guy Martin's van.

I understand that but over here they are called dynos with the only clarification needed is for engine dynos.
Have never heard the term "rolling road " used here but was aware you Poms used the term:lol:

The term seems obvious to us. Tyres turning on a rolling drum simulating the road :)