• Ricer whit no style

• Its ok

• weird style but its a style

Results are only viewable after voting.

JokeMazda

Wrench Pro
Car
Mazda Prot 2001 SE
Hello guys I am new on the forum :) Please excuse my shitty language,english is not my first language ^^
So, today, i work whit a friend and we decide to replace my old crappy suitcase of my stock and shitty mazda by using what we have on the moment. So i grab a Manga,cut it and paste it on my car. And i put a little clear coat on it so its look shiny. And we also drill a handle on it because...because ^^ So my other friends are obbessed by that and found it ugly and i whant to know what you guys think :) Thank you for reading.

welcome bro. you must be from quebec. maybe would be better if we could see it in pictures after you reach 10 posts. I have compliments on your car, if mazda ever wanted to challenge subaru and mitsubishi, protege would be the one. they are known here as 323. nice cars overall. 1.6 or?

welcome bro. you must be from quebec. maybe would be better if we could see it in pictures after you reach 10 posts. I have compliments on your car, if mazda ever wanted to challenge subaru and mitsubishi, protege would be the one. they are known here as 323. nice cars overall. 1.6 or?
Yeah I am from
quebec :) And I just see the 10 post minimum(oups) I will do that and post picture so you can take a look :) Yeah my proteger is a 1.6 :) I want to build a sleeper but I don't have the money for the moment and the car is in poor condition. Maybe one day he gone get some love, you knows? ^^

sure. have you been looking thru junkyards and getting parts from other cars, like fitting parts from other cars to yours. is there rust? or smashed in places? you can add mayda stock rims with fitting wider tyres. would be cool to see that. Hope to see your car bro

Ye ;D I am looking for that and some part of truck too ! Because my dad got a company and i can take part of old truck :D I will maybe put truc mirror and some badge from the truck :) It was rust a bit on the back fender but i patch it whit paint and anti-rust. Never smash with 140 000 kilo. And good ideas for the tire I will cheek this out !

haha cool stuff bro. i got you, you want something rat rod style? something that looks ugly but is fast? would be nice. definitively would be a good project altho i still stand for making it with more power.

Yes you got it, I want something unique in is own way and when the people saw it they are like : What the ... And they laught ! :D Because my car is unique ^^ But the problem whit putting hp in this thing is the suspension... If I go fast the car will die and also the transmission do some really weird noise haha And oh yeah ! It also put some gaz alone whitout my help he decide to give some gaz. When i dont move sometime its trying to move forward just by giving some shot ^^ Anyway, not quite sur if i want to invest in this piece of junk ^^ Maybe in the next year on my other car but this one... Quite dead :)

how do you mean? you don't want to go on with the mazda? it can be a good car, but i suggest differetn style for it. doesn't fit to the rust rat rod style, altho it is a cool car. mx5 are good too.

Kind of, because i don't have a lot of money to put in I work only 1 weekend on 2... But, I want to economise for my next car who will be a better base to tune up :) This one is temporary :) I use it for the practice and to understand the car :) But still , if you got any ideas too put hp inside who only require a couple of box i am completely on ! even if it require a lot of time |B *btw i got many tools at my disposition ;)*

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back