Saab Owners Club National 2015 - WINNER!

T9 man

TC ModFather
Car
Saab 9-3SS T9
What a mad bad crazy weekend it has been :eek:

It was the Saab Owners Club of GB National Show the weekend at Cadwell Park. I had a glorious time at the event, a small weather issue undone all the exterior work by the detailers on Friday night at the hotel, but I soldiered on as best I could Saturday morning.

Stayed in a wonderful place for the weekend near the circuit called the Royal Oak Inn Hotel 'Splash' they treated me like Royalty and nothing was too much trouble ;)

Friday nights evening meal, incredible value for money.

Slept on this bed and consequently through a thunderstorm on Friday night, did not hear a thing :oops:

So on to the event itself, extremely well attended if I do say so myself and quite a few people drove from several places in Europe to be there. This was a combined show and track day weekend with the main show & award ceremony on Saturday and the track day on Sunday. It was absolutely marvellous catching up with old friends and chatting away with possibly new ones too. The Beast was, if I do say so myself looking double sexy ;)

Later on in the evening on Saturday, I was absolutely delighted to have won a couple of raffle prizes which included 2 bottles of wine and then the big one; awarded the 'Best 9-3 Sports Saloon in the country' |B
This is not only a recognition of the huge amount of work done to the car, but I also think the award is to be shared equally with Neo Brothers who built the car and thus made this win possible :D

A few photos of the weekend

This is me sitting in the centre, chilling out with some of the Neo Bros gang

Oops!

Great stuff Oz. Your car has that award for the foreseeable future I have to say. I don't think it will be knocked off the top for quite some time.

Cadwell is a beautiful circuit. I've marshaled there on many occasions and it's always been a blast whatever the weather has been to be honest.

I use to stay in a B@B not far from the circuit called the Green Man.
Lots of superbike riders use the place, and one year I was there I liked a picture on the wall of John Reynolds going over the mountain. All the pictures on the walls are for sale so I bought it there and then.

It's a great circuit to drive as well. I bet you had loads of fun. Although I dare say there may have been a few scares around the lap. Especially going round the gooseneck and into mansfield. Great circuit I adore Cadwell Park.

Great to see you have had a wonderful get together with so many Saab aficionados as well as winning the best Modified Saab once again .Congratulations Os wish we could have been there to see the beast unleash all the power on the track|B:)

Hardly surprising eh! ;) That is one sorted SAAB. Some nice cars there too, loving the older ones. Hope to meet you one day.