Hi there

Gsanford

Car
2001 9-3 Viggen
Hello all, I'm Geoff. I'm from Rhode Island, USA. I'm in my mid 30's and married with some kids. I finally got my hands on the car I've been dreaming over for the better part of 15 years, a 9-3 Viggen. I've owned a few Saabs. My very first car was a 1976 99 GLE. After that a 900 and then owned a 9000 Aero for several years. Haven't driven a Saab for almost 10 years and I'm so glad to have one back. Always wanted to toy with them, but never had time or $$. But very interested in trying with this one since I might actually have a little tiny bit of both, lol. I'd really like to learn to do it right and make it super sexy lookin' and turn this thing into the sleeper from hell, haha. :blink1:

Greetings and a Warm Welcome to our TorqueCars Forum my Friend!

Good to have you along with us :)

Hi there, I hope you are well. May I wish you a warm welcome to TorqueCars, it is a pleasure to meet you.

You'll find us a pretty friendly bunch and I'm sure you'll start to love and enjoy the forums as much as we all do. (It gets quite addictive at times.)

Feel free to get involved in our other threads, all opinions are welcome and as they say "the more the merrier"! (It's also great when people start new threads and discussions and all adds to the great debate.)

Keep us up to date with your project as well, we like to see what people are getting up to with their cars.

Looks like T9Man will have to keep a close eye on this new challenger for the SAAB king title.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back