Driving in the heat

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
What is your preferred way to keep cool when driving during summer time?

Airconditioning (*Do you crank it really low or just a bit lower than the outside temp)
Open a widow and turn on the blowers.

It depends on whether stuck in traffic or free-flowing driving. If stuck I will switch on the AC, if driving I will open the windows and enjoy the breeze.

AC every time for me, which reminds me, I really must book the old girl in for an AC service.

Mine's sort of set at about 20 degrees both zones, face level vent in the rear generally set on col so just leave everything alone. A/C is always engaged.

AC every time for me, which reminds me, I really must book the old girl in for an AC service.

after the hot weather the beginnning of june i should maybe get this as well. although i think i have a leak somewhere as cant remember it being that bad last year

Heat related story.
An interesting occurrence happened to mine when it was really hot a month or so ago. All my dials read high (way over where they should have been) and i had to stop and was completely at a loss for a while. I had to reset the gauges 3 times in order to get them back to normal.

Since no airconditioning in my car i go for open windows and sunroof and off with the t-shirt to show off my exquisite belly fat ;)