For Sale

bigbadjoe

Pro Tuner
Car
Evo 8 @ 400bhp
Used toothbrush - Fair contition, hairs bent over - 22p

Childs old mattress - Some stains, ideal for dog or passing out on when drunk - £7.54

Bag of odd socks - The others have to be somewhere, maybe you can match them - £2.40

Ketching knife - Blunt, surrated knife with rounded edge - 70p

Two front tyres - Worn to slicks - £2

Broken Nintendo 64 - Spairs or repairs - £3.44

Tourquise bathroom paint, opened - £4

Set of keys - Will make ideal play toy for new born - £1.60

Contact now for great deals when buying in bulk

Hello mate have you got any left handed screwdrivers mate by any chance mate preferably red and what's your best discount thanks a lot mate.

If you buy the lot, I'll give you free postage (up to 5 miles from my post code (which by the way is 200 miles north of Glasgow))

That in its self could save you £297.34.

I have checked with royal mail and that is the nationwide postage. Honest.

And no. I only ever buy right handed ones. I always make sure by asking. For some reason the guy in my local DIY shop always says I picked up a left by mistake and make me go back to change it. They are good up here. Always happy to help.

Oh and hugo. The socks are pink wit yellow spots, yellow with pink spots. Two of them have homer simpson on. One saying doh, and the other saying Hmmmm. And a mixed amount of white (well, more an off greay (they have been well ''run in'')) and like a bobbly black type with all the elastic gone on them.

Last edited:
I was hoping for a pigeon carrier service if I'm honest. I know it will be a large package but if you ring up Norris off of Coronation Street who now owns Jack Duckworths pigeons he will be happy to supply you with a pigeon that used to be Wolf from Gladiators weight training partner. I have called ahead and checked.

As for the socks I don't suppose you have one of those reindeer ones with the bobbly nose on (red) as I'm trying to match up the one I had for Christmas?

Best Regards.

You don't happen to have any blunt screws do you? Only the ones from Homebase are far too sharp and I am scared to use them. Please let me know postage.

No, I don't have any blunt screws, I buy all of mine from the Pound shop so they are all the best of quality.

I do have some tangled up fishing line I had to cut off my reel after it birds'nested. Would make an ideal alternative toy to the rubix cube. Ill have to work out a price.

No. I do have a pair of them socks but if i split them, then I too, would have one odd one. Maybe you will get lucky and I will lose one. Just keep hold of your reindeer sock until next March. I will update you then.

Thanks for all the interest guys. Most people cant see the value for money I am offering.

Last edited:
No, but I do offer a reward system. For every ten pound spent, earns you a point. Each point collected goes into my point bank. Once you have collected 8739 points I will give you a FREE voucher good for 10% off anything in my rage. As long as its a higher cash value than £900.

With rewards like that, I'm bound to put the Shell Members card out of buisness!

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back