Irritating pip

gummy

Torque Master
Car
skyline r34 gtt
The other morning i was woke up by a repeating pip.....pip.....pip.....pip,it was 4 in the morning,the mrs woke up and asked whats that?,so i said i think its a car alarm,it went on and on kept us awake i said i wish the owner would sort it out,anyway after no sleep i left for work at 6.30,got outside only to find it was my car! the pip was the alarm telling that the battery had died in the night when it got really cold,mrs got a new battery fitted problem solved!,i was,nt awhere that the alarm let you know the car battery was dieing!!!!,still every days a school day!!:):):):) lol,.

Typical. I borrowed my bros car and overnight his alarm went off. We were really miffed and finally when I went out to investigate I discovered it was his car! Ironically just a I'd discovered this fact, a police car turned up and I had a lot of explaining to do! Neighbors were not happy!

Funny stuf so we learn, even more fun is when you in town the alarm of your ride is screaming blue murder and you decided to lock the keys in the car, now that is funny ...ish. No not really,.