Popular youth cars

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
What cars do the youths in your area favour?

Down our way (South UK) they all seem to be driving Saxos or Corsas, is this the same where you are.

I'm particularly interested in other countries and what the youngsters favour but I'm sure even in the UK there are regional favourites.

Same up here. All seem to think theyre driving porches and because the put a k&n air filter they think it goes like the clappers because "its like putting a turbo in"

Up in Nottinghamshire they tend to have Pug, corsa, Saxo, Clio and Minis. Usually very heavily modified (giant bodykits and even bigger exhausts). They would sound half decent, if the noise that they make was at 120mph and not a 30mph plastic shed that is revving its nuts off just to drag its own weight.

corsas, saxos, astras, fiestas etc etc etc. it wont be regional. they will all be driving the same buckets because they are cheap to insure and easy to turn into a shopping trolley with go faster bits that slow it down

Ditto what Redd said. Pointless noise does not mean it's any good. Same round here, rugby way, anything that is cheap to insure. A lot of polos cos dubz sounds cool. So I'm told.

Also see alot of old Civics and BMW 3 series coupes played with. Saying that there is alot of VW going on this way, slammed Polos and Lupos as well as alot of the euro look Golfs.

Also see alot of old Civics and BMW 3 series coupes played with. Saying that there is alot of VW going on this way, slammed Polos and Lupos as well as alot of the euro look Golfs.

Saw a rediculous Citreon C2 completely smoothed in black yesterday, utterly hideous.

The boyfriend of my middle daughter has a daft yellow Lupo so low the exhaust is always being ripped off. It must be running on its bump stops, they think it is cool, maybe I am getting old! :blink:

Hell my car's low but not to the point of my teeth being knocked out by driving over a fag butt! Nothing funny than seeing lads crawling along the road trying to steer around a sleeping policeman in fear of getting beached! :lol:

Hell my car's low but not to the point of my teeth being knocked out by driving over a fag butt! Nothing funny than seeing lads crawling along the road trying to steer around a sleeping policeman in fear of getting beached! :lol:

In my local town, where the rail crossing is, its a massive dip. You have to drive really slow over it, even if your a 4x4 owner! This chav in a lowered Saxo, blasted down there and ripped his entire exhaust system off! It was rather amusing.