What have you been up to car wise

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
What have you been up to car wise in the last 6 months. Has it been a good summer?

Any major plans for the near future?

Got my pug a couple months ago.
Stripped some of the interior,
Cleaned and resprayed engine bay,
Removed back wiper and sprayer,
modified the front door panels so they are lighter,
Reupholstered the center of the seats,
Removed aerial,
Buthered the interior of the glovebox to fit my Cd player out of site.
Replaced the bump strips with trim buttons (going to be resprayed, so they arnt as noticeable)
Repaired exhaust,
Repaired and modified the stock bumper,
Straightned out the bent front strut as the woman who owned the car previously crashed it into the back of a car.

Still waiting for my new bespoke carbon fiber steering wheel controls covers to be shipped out to me to compliment my new CF steering wheel :sad2:
Also awaiting the arrival of a new engine damper system which is being custom made for me by Ohlins :)

Still waiting for my new bespoke carbon fiber steering wheel controls covers to be shipped out to me to compliment my new CF steering wheel :sad2:
Also awaiting the arrival of a new engine damper system which is being custom made for me by Ohlins :)

You should get your username changed too 'Carbon Fiber man'! :lol:

Waiting to take delivery of the new car.
Must get mine washed and hoovered today as time is running out!

Marvellous! ;)

PS. Don't forget to check all of the pockets, cubbyholes etc in the old car for valuables before you let it go TN. Made that mistake once and somebody inherited a designer pair of Rayban sunglasses in the drivers seat front pouch :sad2:

Marvellous! ;)

PS. Don't forget to check all of the pockets, cubbyholes etc in the old car for valuables before you let it go TN. Made that mistake once and somebody inherited a designer pair of Rayban sunglasses in the drivers seat front pouch :sad2:

Oh no! I have a nice pair of Raybans. misplaced them a few times!