Hello!

Sigurdur

Car
Audi A4 2.0T 2007
Hi

I just joined and i am a 19 year old male from Iceland. I am a student but work on a fishing boat in the summers witch is great. I have a growing interest in cars and my current car is a Audi A4 2.0T Quattro. I bought Tomason TN4 rims and bridgestone tires witch look awesome on it. This summer i am going to buy a tuning chip and black films in the back windows.
If anyone has any good tips or ideas about what I could do for my car than please by all means let me know.

Greetings and Welcome to our TorqueCars Forum my Friend :)

Please feel free to have a look around the website, there are many varied and interesting articles to read on all manner of car modifying subjects.
Also, you may find our members project threads and photo gallery very useful as a source of inspiration towards your own very special project!

Good luck to you & I hope you enjoy the forum! :)

Hello and welcome to the site mate

how much are you willing to spend ? downpipe and uprated fuel pump would be next after the remap. that should start to see you up near 260-270bhp with a custom map

I am not sure how much i am willing to spend but i earn a lot of money in the summer so i am hopeing to tune it when i start working after a couple of weeks. I was told that the intake on a turbo Audi A4 is very good stock so I was wondering if a downpipe would change much?

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back