Whats the stupidest thing you've ever done?

The stupidest thing we have ever done looks like this,

KYsA.jpg

xXkqL.jpg

^^ You must be joking, that damage surely never happened from the inside out! Was the engine used for weapons testing by any chance? :blink:

I need to hear the story behind that one! :)

That was from inside out, Upgraded from T4 To T66 Turbo, Got a bit to exited While Waiting For the new spacer To arrive and over-boosted to 1.8 bar, Now busy with the rebuild,
The car is a opel Superboss

put normal oil into a diesel astra. it like it very much and soon give up the ghost.

funny thing is, it was on the same piece of road that my mondeo died on the other day.

Note to self: Stay away from that road !!!!!!!!!

put normal oil into a diesel astra. it like it very much and soon give up the ghost.

funny thing is, it was on the same piece of road that my mondeo died on the other day.

Note to self: Stay away from that road !!!!!!!!!

Now the oil thing shouldnt really matter, you dont have to use diesel specific oil in a diesel engine... hell I dont....

definately jump a two lane road next to a hill on a 85 honda shadow vt700 amazed i only blew the front fork seals but my buddy bottomed out his nighthawk and cracked the lower front fork caseing

definately jump a two lane road next to a hill on a 85 honda shadow vt700 amazed i only blew the front fork seals but my buddy bottomed out his nighthawk and cracked the lower front fork caseing

Did you learn from your mistake or are you just fitting a stronger set of forks? :lol:

i just changed the seals cost me 15 bucks sold that bike about 6 months ago still ride just grew up alil not as stupid as i used 2 be since a nastyy run in with a truck side swipen me