Suzuki Swift Sport - Basic Tuning China Help!

indystar

Car
n/a
Hi guys this is my first post on here so bear with me.

I'm moving to china hopefully this year and i'm looking to buy a new suzuki swift sport as i have seen good reviews and other small cars of its size just dont seen to stack up against it. In china it is a nice price as well as they seem to make them over their.

Im looking to start to do some basic engine mods to it when i buy it, but i was wondering what do you guys suggest. I want to add a supercharger to it probably the rotlex supercharger. But before that i was wondering what you guys suggest i start with. Maybe an order to add the parts in, and what i can expect from each part.

It will be difficult to maybe convey what i want when i'm out there so the better idea i have of it all the better chance i stand of getting what i want.

SO if you could provide me with a list of basic engine mods and maybe even links to such products that would be great.

Thanks
Indy*

Welcome to TorqueCars :bigsmile:

I hope you get a chance to use the power when in China, from what I have seen it is like the M25 at rush hour with so many cars on the road out there. Are you taking the car with you or buying a new one out there? If buying new have you looked into this? The Chinese government have limited the purchasing of new cars due to the volume on the roads. They have a lottery system each month controlling this in some fashion. Not sure how long this is going to last for, if they can control how many kids you can have what chance do you have with cars!

nah i can get a car, they limit the licenses there is a month or so wait once u pass until u can get a license. But i will either buy new or i will buy a year old model. Chinese people tend not to keep their cars for more then 3-4years before returning them back to dealer to be scrap (like a big scrappage scheme). But im really after some ideas on how best to mod it.

The m16a engine is superchargable with a piggyback ecu And still reliable then sort out brakes suspension uprate the bushes set up the geomatry think about an lsd ull have a properly sorted motor there

The m16a engine is superchargable with a piggyback ecu And still reliable then sort out brakes suspension uprate the bushes set up the geomatry think about an lsd ull have a properly sorted motor there

Never ever use a piggy back with any charger. either do it with a stand alone or with the original ECU, which is with some possible.