Bargain alert!

MasterAuron

Very Senior Member
Car
Mk1 Focus RS
Picked up this baby yesterday...

22012010350.jpg

It's an SIP 5 gallon parts washer for the tidy sum of £10 brand new. The surprise though, is that it was from Halfrauds! Had to reserve online then pick up but it's reduced from something like £50. Don't think there'll be many left now but worth a look!

1.5hp 7cfm Compressors on the website for £10 too but they all sold out a long time ago! CHECK IT OUT!

Great bargain you snapped up there, there's one left in the Romford store, by the time I pay for petrol not worth it.....

Last edited:
bugger have been looking for a cheap compressor for a while

Don't do it!

Buy the biggest compressor you can afford. If you do anything other than blow up tyres with it you will very quickly regret getting anything under 14cfm and 150l capacity......IMO.

Don't do it!

Buy the biggest compressor you can afford. If you do anything other than blow up tyres with it you will very quickly regret getting anything under 14cfm and 150l capacity......IMO.

I agree. The one that was a tenner was pointless tbh, which is why I didn't reserve one.

There was a sat nav for £20 too but that's been removed now :lol:

Ther is a very old saying that is worth repeating..........

You get what you pay for.

Things are usually cheap fpr a good reason. The shop wouldn't be selling them cheap if they could sell them at the original price. They were, therefore, not worth that price so they were re-priced to a their correct worth :)

Buying cheap tools can be very expensive :)

The parts washer for £10, however, could well be the exception. One word of warning with these. Be gentle with the flexible spout. The motor casing is not very strong and mine sheared off. I now have an ex-tool hire shop's stand alone unit - an engine block will just fit in it - for £20. Second hand is often a good way of getting quality tools at a cheap tool price - but choose carefully.

Last edited: