What pleases about owning a honda?

hemingway

Torque Junkie
Car
hyundai coupe se
Was going to post this up as a reply,But thought a few might want to have a say.What would you say the whole essence(think thats how you spell it)of driving a honda and owning one.I have never drove a honda without v-tec so for mi it would be the feeling of it kicking in puts smile on my face everytime and such fun plus the dam reliabilty too.Yes mine can be classed as a grandad car sometimes but wouldnt change to another and yes theirs faster cars out their but theirs just sumit about hondas that pleases,Crx,Eg6,integras even the old 16i-16v and the vt.

I think you've hit the nail on the head with the fun VTEC kick in. The bullet proof reliability is a big plus and the fact that these engines can take a load of abuse in their stride.

FUN!!
the handling is spot on, you can get out of shape messing about and just planting it and lil bit of opposite lock and your back in the game!!

I'm VERY new to Honda ownership. I've just bought a 1995 Prelude 2.0i. Yep, the poor man's Prelude!:lol:

But the main attractions are:
I bought it for £500, did nothing to it and it past the MoT first time. A definate testimony to reliability + build quality.
You can actually get at the vast majority of the components of the car unlike other Euroboxes.
The shape still gets a bit of attention, it's always nice to be noticed for a nice looking car.
Economay, when driven sensibly but without looking plain, dull and boring.

honda for life,

handeling is great yes, vtec is even better, realiability beats the band
yes they can take abuse, but even when their knackered, they still start and drive

for me their easy to repair ( not a lot goes wrong)
and if they do, their easy to work on

for modding, theres no end to the list

fastest n/a inline 4 engines out there
s2000 has 120 bhp per litre, no car company can do that
integra type r best fwd handeling car in the world

all hondas are economical, even vtecs (its why they were designed)

i can go on and on but i wont, their just great
if traveling around the world, id take a honda, no fear of breaking down

yeah bang on their mate.Take honda anywere and you can put it to the back of your mind about breaking down.when i first got mi civic i got breakdown cover.what a waste(yes i know piece of mind and all that)but for the last few years i aint bothered.Never had any issues.Cars done 117,000 and drives sweet. Even with all the hammering i give it.Not 1 bit of rust on her.Be just my luck now that it wont start in the morn.lol

am new to this honda owners forum, but for me ive only had my honda for a few months and i think its the best car i have drove, its smooth and very comfortable car to drive. with a 2.2 CDTI engine it is good on fuel too.

I have to say not only can you create big power out of a lil engine but you still get good fuel economy while you do it. I love the look an peoples faces and when the ask that question what did you do to the car when you smoke there V8 powered vehicle and you tell them what it is and the displacment of the engine lol. I own a CRX and the handling is so awesome, it brings a HUGE SMILE on my face while driving that its like a drug and i have to keep driving. I LOVE MY HONDA lol