When is your next service due

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
Ok then so when is the last time you did a basic service, at least oil and filter on your car?

When is the next one due?

My oil change is sort of due but it's on a long life service schedule so technically I have another 12 months but I do prefer to do annual oil changes to keep things working well.

I use Pennrite Racing oil as well as the racing brake fluid in the car on the left and do the oil and filter changes app twice a year depending on the number of events/laps the car had done.

I also like to bleed the brakes after a track day to get fresh fluid to the pistons.

FWIW My sump plug is safety wired as well as the filter to prevent the possibility of them ever working loose |B

http://www.penriteoil.com.au/products-categs.php?id_categ=24

Last edited:
Not a service as such, however, the Alfa requires a new DMF and clutch replacement. Never heard of a self adjusting clutch until i had to purchase one for the JTD 2.4 20V Hmmm

Next service will probably be around June, the oil would have been replaced in March so this will be omitted. Everything else however gets double checked and replaced if necessary.

I've got a full service and mot next week with acms, but I also do a 6 monthly oil change myself, so oil gets done about every 5k. Its easy on the merc with a top mounted filter and an oil suction pump.