Prestige Keep Moving Car Insurance Scheme

TimatPrestige

Authorised Trader
Car
ASTRA
As approved by Waynne.

Car enthusiast? WE VIEW YOU AS A BETTER DRIVER MEANING WE CAN OFFER CHEAPER PREMIUMS!

"Just sorted out my policy with these guys. Think they were the most helpful insurance company I have ever spoke to and would recommend them to anyone before any other company. Glad I could join these even left my existing policy 6 months into it. So thank you Prestige." Mr J, Flintshire

The administrators have linked up with the Prestige Keep Moving Car Insurance Scheme – http://www.prestigekeepmoving.com/p/car-clubs.html - which is provided by The A&A Group Ltd.
We have a fantastic car insurance scheme for the members of car enthusiast clubs/groups, and that is mainly due to 5 things –

• You are entitled to a FREE MOT worth up to £54.85 at any Halfords Autocentre when you renew your car insurance with us.
  • There are very few exclusions on the scheme! It starts at age 20, and includes all postcodes (excludes Northern Ireland), and all modifications (except nitrous). If you wish to insure a ‘performance’ vehicle on our scheme, then you must have at least a years experience of driving that or similar bhp car.
  • The premiums have to be competitive for the scheme to succeed.
  • We have an excellent phone answering system. An overhead computer screen changes to red when a phone call is on hold, alerting the Team Manager. We have a great emphasis on answering calls.
  • We have an excellent Claims Accident Management company.

Feedback

• 'Well I've got to say I'm extremely pleased with the service....extremely helpful and courteous doing exactly what they said they'd do. And to top it all my premium is less than my renewal and has £150 less excess too! I will recommend you to others and can say to folks on here, give them a try, they've been exceptional with me.'
  • 'Prestige definitely treated me right :) Beat all the competitors quotes and even found out for me about modifications, their value and even buying the car back in event of anything happening.'
  • 'Prestige saved me almost £100 from the best quote I've had so far. £550 for living in N10 is great price as I had to pay around £900 last year. I'd like to thank Dave from Prestige who knew what he was talking about with no nonsense questions and he was the only agent I spoke to during my call and he did call me back as promised.'
  • 'Quick, efficient, helpful. Take it from me, this is insurance with a human touch! I would encourage anyone who needs a quote to give Prestige a ring, what have you got to lose?'

The main reason we can offer this scheme to you is because members of car enthusiast groups are viewed as better drivers which allows us to offer cheaper premiums.

Please call us on 0800 3308057 or 0333 4001580 for mobiles as it can be included in any ‘free minutes’. We are open Monday-Friday 9am-8pm and Saturdays 9am-4pm and please don’t forget to mention this club when ringing as this scheme is geared for the users of car enthusiast groups!

Please also join our Facebook Group - http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/clubsinsurance

Kind regards
    Tim
    Free MOT with Halfords when you renew with us!
    Feedback - www.prestigekeepmoving.com/p/car-clubs.html
    Prestige Keep Moving Insurance Scheme provided by The A&A Group Limited
    0800 3308057 or 0333 4001580 if ringing by mobile

If we haven’t rung you back the same day with our quote, please ring us back as we’ve tried to call you without success!!!

Some people have mentioned we haven’t rung them back with their quotes but I can assure you we have! We’ve noticed our call is not being answered possibly because our number is not recognised or it’s not a good time.

If we haven’t rung you back the same day, please ring us back as we’ve tried to call you without success (and we’re open until 8pm weekdays)!

With kind regards
Tim
Free MOT with Halfords worth up to £54.85 when you renew with us!
Prestige Keep Moving Car Insurance Scheme (http://www.prestigekeepmoving.com/p/car-clubs.html)
Provided by The A&A Group Limited (www.taagl.com)
Quotations – 0800 3308057 or 0333 4001580 if ringing by mobile

I hope you all had a good weekend and enjoying the week.

Just a reminder that all quotes on our scheme are done over the phone rather than online due to the special nature of the scheme.

With kind regards
Tim
Prestige Keep Moving Car Insurance Scheme (http://www.prestigekeepmoving.com/p/car-clubs.html)

Sounds like what every enthusiast needs.

I have my heavily modified car covered by Shannons which also gives me the wreck as well as the insured agreed value sum , heaven forbid it should happen.

Please don’t forget to ring us if your car insurance is due in February!
Here is some recent feedback -

•Mines almost half price compared to last year thanks to them. JW, SWINDON STREET CRUISE
•I have all my mods declared and a decent premium, plus they were fab when I had to claim, CB, UK LEGACY
•Im now a customer!! Beat XX by nearly a ton!! SW, IBIZA OC
•Im now a prestige customer after my previous insurer decided to increase my premium slightly for the 5th year in a row! And you where nearly £100 cheaper so thanks for that lol:) AMC, IBIZA OC
With kind regards
Tim

Cost of Comprehensive car insurance premiums drops 14%!
http://www.theactuary.com/news/2013/10/cost-of-comprehensive-car-insurance-drops-14/

It was even better for TB from the Hyundai Coupe Owners Club when he rung us for a quote! He said he ‘saved over 50% by switching’ to us!

With kind regards
Tim

The BBC just updated their page ‘Warning over 'flash-for-cash' car accident insurance scam’ - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-23717575
Please be aware!

Plus a bit of feedback about our scheme –

· Worked for me saved over £150. MK, Dorset Modified Car Club
· Hi Guys and girls, if your coming to the end of your insurance date give these guys a call I had a right result and got quoted happy lol. WF, BUDGET BOOMERS
· Awesome service, answered the phone immediately and quoted cheaper than XX, who every other year no one could touch. Will deffinitely be going with Prestige. B, WILLIAMSCLIO

With kind regards
Tim

I hope your week is going well & enjoying the sun as it starts to show itself!

Last March was our busiest month in 2013 in terms of people ringing us so if your renewal is due this month, please ring us for a quote and see what we can do.

Many thanks.

With kind regards
Tim

Hi to all
To cope with demand, we’ve added 15 extra experienced staff members to the quotation team on our scheme. This has come about due to the high number of car insurance quotes we are receiving.
Please accept my apologies for those who had to wait longer on the phone previously but this has now been rectified.
Many thanks.

With kind regards
Tim

Hi to all
I hope you are enjoying your week.
Just to make it clear that our scheme is for all types of cars not just ones considered as ‘prestige’. Prestige is the name of the scheme.
Many thanks.
With kind regards
Tim

Here we are nearly halfway through the year already!

Please don’t forget to ring us if your car insurance is due in June – both standard and modified cars!

Bit of feedback from last month to whet your appetite! –

Just had a quote from these guys. Got a call back exactly when they said they would and the guy I dealt with was really helpful and personable.. I think his name was Chris. Anyway the quote. Im with (XX) currently and when I added my typhoon induction kit a few months ago they increased my premium by about £140... I've got 9 years no claims aswell.I got a quote from these guys (fully comp with a lower excess) and they have beaten the original price I had from (XX) before the increase after I declared the typhoon. Can't argue with that, they are really modification friendly and seem to use common sense to weigh up the risk instead of computer. Ill be canceling the (XX) insurance in the next few days and taking it out with prestige instead.

With kind regards
Tim

Hi to all
We’ve had quite a few enquiries for quotes from people who have renewal dates more than 30 days away.
We are only quoting for those whose car insurance is due within a month so please can you only ring us if your renewal is due within this period.

Many thanks.

With kind regards

Tim

Good things are happening with our car insurance scheme and hopefully this feedback from Thursday goes some way to proving it!
‘Just had a quote from you's....must say quite competitive.’ z00bz, mk5golfgti

We’ve expanded the team following your feedback and also made big changes to enhance the scheme. Providing excellent customer service is our most important goal.

Please give us a call when your insurance is due for renewal and experience the benefits as z00bz did. J

With kind regards

Tim

Prestige Keep Moving Car Insurance Scheme (http://www.prestigekeepmoving.com)

After my recent post about the big changes with the Prestige Keep Moving Car Insurance Scheme, we had this feedback (all from last week) -

- I got cracking price from prestige for mines with mods declared etc. Cheaper than everywhere else i looked and great service from the guys at prestige! Def recommended. Chris Simpson, Audi Owners Club

- I can vouch for them as well my premium went for 1250 with (XX) to 650 with prestige... Serious savings to be had. Great bunch of guys. I would and have recommended them. Dave Carley, Facebook

- I just renewed mine this morning with you guys, so that's the third year on the trot you guys have delivered! Thanks. Jojo, Audi-sport.net.

- Cheers to Dave @ Prestige Insurance. I received a reminder from my old insurer which was dearer than last year despite another years no claims. I rang Prestige and spoke to Dave and so glad I did as it was a THIRD cheaper. Voorhees, Audi-Sport.net

Why don’t you ring us at renewal time & hopefully post similar feedback. We cover both standard and modified cars.

With kind regards
Tim
Prestige Keep Moving Car Insurance Scheme (http://www.prestigekeepmoving.com)/
Provided by The A&A Group Limited (http://www.taagl.com)/

Prestige Keep Moving Insurance (prestigekeepmoving.com
) would like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas & prosperous New Year!
Thank you also to everyone who has rung us for a car insurance quote this year & may 2015 be even better!
Don’t forget to ring us at renewal time. We can cover both standard and modified cars.
With kind regards
Tim
Prestige Keep Moving Car Insurance Scheme (prestigekeepmoving.com)/
Minimum premium £300

Prestige Keep Moving Car Club Insurance Scheme

January renewal and just after Christmas?! Let’s see if we can save you a lot of money as we did for Rob Binns who saved a third off his best quote this time last year!

Please ring us if your car insurance is due in January & don’t forget to mention the name of the forum when ringing! We can cover both standard and modified cars.

With kind regards
Tim
Prestige Keep Moving Car Insurance Scheme – www.prestigekeepmoving.com
Minimum premium £300

Prestige Keep Moving Car Club Insurance Scheme

Feedback in January -

-
I got a quote, 500 cheaper than anyone else cheers. (by PM) Adam Cooke.
- Just had a quote from you guys for my new car I am looking to buy, Best quote I've had from you guys so far - £635.00. This is one of the best quotes I have had so far. Also whoever I spoke to was a cracking guy (from PM). ‘Hellfire’, Mazda6 Owners Club
- I'm covered with these guys in my second year now with them and have no complaints. Alun Collier.

Please ring us if your car insurance is due in February & don’t forget to mention the name of the forum when ringing! We cover both standard and modified cars.

With kind regards
Tim
Minimum premium £300

100% conversion rate for people ringing us for a quote on our car insurance scheme from the forum last month!!!

Why don’t you ring us when your renewal is due?
Surely worth a call?!

I have pages and pages of positive feedback from forums & that’s only from the last few months!

Why not ring us & post your feedback on here!

With kind regards
Tim
Prestige Keep Moving Car Insurance Scheme (http://www.prestigekeepmoving.com)/

Good feedback from 6 days in January regarding the Prestige Keep Moving Car Club Insurance Scheme!

- Definitely worth ringing! They given me an excellent quote and I saved £100. Matty Reynolds, 21.1.15
- I took out a policy with Prestige, today very helpful and the prices were competitive. Lauren Blighton, 20.1.15
- Same Lauren! Happy renewal anniversary. Jordan Wade, 20.1.15
- Actually came out better than XX, thanks Tim! Will be taking it out shortly. Jordan Smith, 16.1.15
- Hi Tim just spoke to one of your team was really polite and helpful filled me with confidence thanks again Tim for sharing your company with ourselves... Jamie Leeonidas, 15.1.15

Please ring us if your car insurance is due within 30 days & don’t forget to mention the name of the forum when ringing! We cover both standard and modified cars.

With kind regards
Tim
Minimum premium £300

Do you do pay monthly for the insurance?

Not due until september but thought I would ask and will give you a call.

Mention this forum to benefit........

Why not phone us if your car insurance renewal is due within 30 days after you read feedback like this from last month -

- Prestige have just saved me £300 on my renewal for the Lotus compared to XX. Way to go guys...Nic Foxton, MR2 Roadster Owners Club
- The first time in donkeys years i've had anything good to say about an insurance broker or company. Nic’s comment on the’ UK MR2 Roadster Owners FB page
- Phoned Prestige last week regarding my 370z. Have to say i was very impressed with the professional informative person i spoke to. Got a very competitive quote and decided to move over. Looking forward to doing business with you. Will370z. 350z-uk

- I'm with these.... Have been brilliant even when my car was wrote off. Can't fault them. Mickie Ness, Zafira VXR Owners Club FB group
- These guys are Excelent phoned them up last week got a quote and £450 cheaper cracking price,cracking service and nice people to speak cheers well happy. Allan K, E46Zone,

Don’t forget to mention the name of the forum when ringing! We cover both standard and modified cars.

With kind regards
Tim
Minimum premium £300

Just to let you know I’m away from March 28th to 12th April – back Monday 13th April – so can’t reply to any messages or questions during that period.
By all means, please ring the team who will be able to help you.

If ringing for a quote, don’t forget to mention the name of the forum when ringing! (We can cover both standard and modified cars).

With kind regards
Tim
Minimum premium £300

Do you do one day insurance?

I want to buy a car its 90 miles away I will be doing it up so won't need insurance for a whole year.

It is an import and unmodified.

The cheapest cost I have found is £60 for 1 day.

Thanks.

Mention this forum to benefit on the Prestige Keep Moving Car Insurance Scheme.

Car Insurance due soon? Why not phone us for a quote? These people did & posted this feedback -

- Literally just got off the phone....Great service very good phone manner and great price. Will be spreading the word that's for sure. Jason Ling.

- Just wanted to say thanks, just took out my policy with you guys and saved myself just over £200 with all mods declared, spoke to a guy called David and had a great chat and a laugh, lovely guy. Thanks guys. Arwyn Palmer.

- My renewal....with you guys came down by £500!! Brilliant!! Quite frankly anyone else I spoke to their quotes were laughable. Great company, great service, great prices. Totally recommend to anyone. xbigvernx.

Don’t forget to mention the name of the forum when ringing! We cover both standard and modified cars.

With kind regards
Tim
Minimum premium £300

Hi to prestige
Could I ask how come your company makes out you do really good deals on car insurance ,
When you finally get through to yourselves the quote is ridiculous,
Sorry just really annoying all these companies make out they help you get a good deal and then come back with a stupid quote

Hi Ainsley

I have pages & pages of feedback from people who have had excellent quotes from our scheme - this guy posted this month:

- Just spoke to Dan at prestige, he was really helpful. Gave me a quote that was over £400 cheaper than the best one I had. Local rate number and quick to answer the phone, with prices that good it's worth all of you making a call! Citroensaab, SAABConversions forum.

However, I do understand that we can't beat every quote but the scheme simply wouldn't be in existence if there was no business coming in!!

I'm happy to look at your quote individually if you'd like to message me with your name & postcode?

Thanks
Tim

Quotes were up, sales were up, conversion rates were up & the renewal retention percentage was up with the March figures for the whole scheme based on the previous month! So onwards & upwards!

Here is some of that month’s feedback from the first week alone -

- Just renewed my policy with your company. Prestige was £102 cheaper than my previous insurer and the excess was £250 cheaper. Spoke with Dave and Sharif, thanks lads. Gary75

- I would like to give a big thumbs up for Prestige especially Tony. I have taken out a policy with him today saving £200 on other quotes. thanks to this forum also for the link. Fab doing business with you Tony and I think I talked his ears off. Mini Blue

- Well i was very pleased once again with my quote got another £100 off. Kerry Spicer

With kind regards
Tim
Minimum premium £300

Online quote coming soon on the Prestige Keep Moving Vehicle Insurance Scheme! Will let you know when it’s launched.

Here is some more feedback -

- VERY HAPPY !! :)) As I was after holiday, a bit late with important things - they've sorted me out just brilliant!! Paul is a top guy that gave me peace of mind and about £200 savings...Big Thanks, Marcin. Tekiel, Type R owners.

- I've just switched to Prestige Keep Moving after a very decent quote and some star service from one of their Sales Advisors (Paulius). Rather than run up a phone bill, I volunteered to send through a list of all mods so they could be OK'd by the underwriters. Paul turned this around within a few hours via a quick email exchange, and he was also kind enough to confirm a couple of additional policy details that I wanted more info on. Its good to have all that confirmed in writing. Great service guys. Insuring an imported and modified '2 in a Manchester postcode is usually a recipe for trauma. You've made it sensibly straightforward. One thing that really appeals to me is that they don't draw a sharp breath when you mention Mods and they don't use them as a lever to inflate the quote beyond sensible. Intentionally or not, they seem to treat Club members as enthusiastic owners who are naturally very precious about their cars. Nice to know we have a broker out there who acknowledges the enthusiast and doesn't run a mile at the hint of a modification. Ste ‘Spit’, MR2 Roadster Owners Club.

Please give us a ring if your renewal is due & don’t forget to mention the name of the forum when ringing! We cover both standard and modified vehicles.

With kind regards
Tim
Prestige Keep Moving Vehicle Insurance Scheme – www.prestigekeepmoving.com
Minimum premium £300

Why aren’t more of you ringing us?

Market Research please! ‘Prestige Keep Moving’ Vehicle Insurance Scheme

Just surprised with the small amount of people who have rung us from on here?
Any reason?

Thanks
Tim
Minimum premium £300

Prestige Keep Moving Vehicle Insurance Scheme

A big thank you to all who gave comments regarding our recent market research as regards how we can get more people to ring our car insurance scheme for club members. Each comment was read & will be considered.

Please, if your insurance is due, give us a ring & let me know how it goes! These did -

- Great price from you guys today. £160 cheaper than my renewal! 3shirts, UKLegacy.com.

- Saved me a fortune. Genuinely saved me 350 quid. Andy Braidford, Club VAG.

Thanks
Tim
Specialising on premiums over £300

Prestige Keep Moving Vehicle Insurance Scheme
We have extended our opening hours -
Monday-Thursday 8.30am-9pm
Friday 8.30am-8.30pm
Saturday 9am-5pm
Please give us a call for an insurance quote!
.....and more feedback – ‘
Im now insured with them, best price ever ! saved over £100, nice.’ Rs2oo, 350Z-uk

Thanks
Tim
Prestige Keep Moving Vehicle Insurance Scheme – http://www.prestigekeepmoving.com
Specialising on premiums over £300