Vectra GSI V6 Remaping ?

john86

Car
Vectra GSI Estate
Hi im wondering if anyone can help me out i have a estate v6 2.5 and a freind has a mate that had a 2.5 saloon model that was remaped and chiped but the car was in a accient and asked if i would be intrested in the ecu for my car.

What i like to know is would anyone know if i would have problems changing them over.

Thannks

Hello and welcome to the site mate

sorry cant help you badger is your best bet.
some cars allow the ECUs to be swapped about without much issues whereas others are a pain

awww rite i was wanting to try find out asap cause he has got someone intrested in buyin it and has gave me till tomoz before he sells it.

Were r u badger lol

Thansk for the help guys

awww rite i was wanting to try find out asap cause he has got someone intrested in buyin it and has gave me till tomoz before he sells it.

Were r u badger lol

Thansk for the help guys

Poor Badger is up to his armpits in nappys and baby feeding with his latest little love bundle! :bigsmile:

He'll be along in a while I guess ;)

A lad I know put a chipped ecu on his v6 astra with no issues
I've also read on peoples diarys on another forum where they have swapped the ecu's with no problems either

But I would only bother if you are getting the ecu for a bargain price;)

A lad I know put a chipped ecu on his v6 astra with no issues
I've also read on peoples diarys on another forum where they have swapped the ecu's with no problems either

But I would only bother if you are getting the ecu for a bargain price;)

75 pound I've been offered it for

Im nt to sure on this but you also need the little black chip out his key they are easy to change over in the key but dubble check

Im nt to sure on this but you also need the little black chip out his key they are easy to change over in the key but dubble check
7 year old thread....
thisIsJustHereToAnnoyYouByHavingYouWasteYourTimeReadingThis